My Headlines

Monday, May 26, 2008

Season 1 - Episode 8: Guest Speaker Joshua Hamm

STREAM PODCAST or right-click to Save


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Today, I present the 8th Episode of the HelpMyCashGrow.com Video Blog & Podcast with a guest speak. Speaking today, will be Joshua Hamm of Merrill Lynch about "Diversification". He gives his overview of what it is, the pros and its cons. This is, admittedly a long and overdue version as will be explained in the broadcast itself, but sit back and, hopefully, enjoy the presentation he has prepared for us. Since this is a past and overdue Episode, I still haven't had the chance to present my new microphone yet, but it will be coming within the next episode.

Links Mentioned Throughout This Broadcast:

Hope you all enjoy this episode.

Leave your responses to this episode by either commenting to this post, emailing me @ tony@helpmycashgrow.com, or calling the Voice Line @ 206-984-3765.

No comments: