My Headlines

Friday, June 6, 2008

Season 1 - Episode 9: Never Ever Settle

STREAM PODCAST or right-click to Save

In today episode, I reminisce on a group discussion I had with a couple of classmates and how one of the students wanted settle with an educational degree that had nothing to do with her overall goals and dreams. As you may know, I love to talk especially when I'm on a roll, so my intended 15 minute video turned out to extend over 20 minutes long.

Also, I get to present the new set and the new microphone. Now the audio quality sounds a whole lot better, but there are a couple of tweaks that need to be made to get the audio quality near perfect quality that I'm looking for. It may not be noticeable, but it is something that I would like to see fixed as soon as possible.

Finally, if you have not yet registered or subscribed to receive this podcast delivered to your reader, email, or MP3 or portable video player/device, be sure to visit http://www.helpmycashgrow.com/feed/ and subscribe today.

Hope you all enjoy this episode.

Leave your responses to this episode by either commenting to this post, emailing me @ tony@helpmycashgrow.com, or calling the Voice Line @ 206-984-3765.

No comments: