My Headlines

Monday, March 24, 2008

Season 1: Episode 2: My Personal Financial "Horror" Story Pt. 1

STREAM PODCAST or right-click to Save

Welcome everyone to the second episode of Season 1 of the HelpMyCashGrow.com Video Blog and Podcast. In today's episode, I will be touching on some very personal issues as I present my Personal Finance "Horror" Story and basically provide a slight insight as to some of the events that happened in my life that lead me to my turning of ultimately gaining a stronger hold on my financial situation. It is also the reason that I present this site to you today, so I feel it is very important that every one take a look at this video.

Also, I have very special announcement that will help condense the time of this episode as well as future episodes. The announcement provided will help save time while still focusing on the main issues of the topic at hand, so you can get your information quicker and apply it to your own life.

So I hope you all enjoy the show!

There are no links or touch up points for this episode.

Enjoy!


HelpMyCashGrow.com
Anthoney Grigsby
E-Mail: tony@helpmycashgrow.com
Voice Line: 206-984-3765

No comments: