My Headlines

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Video Announcement: Monthly Downloads

STREAM PODCAST or right-click to Save

There is going to be a new feature of the HelpMyCashGrow.com. In an effort to present more informational material to my viewers, I will be presenting a new format aside from the blog posts and the video & audio broadcast & podcast.

So each and every single month, there will be a new download presented to you and the readers that will contain special reports, essays, files, templates, whatever I can find to provide to help you with your own financial journey.

Good thing about these downloads is that all of these downloads are produced by me. I’m not googling for special products that I can offer as downloads. All PDF files, templates, and etc. are produced by me for your own enlightenment.

So continue to visit the blog, enjoy the new feature, and be safe in your own personal financial journey.

No comments: