My Headlines

Monday, April 21, 2008

Season 1 - Episode 4: My "Horror" Story Part 2

STREAM PODCAST or right-click to Save

In Episode 2, I gave away the first part to my financial horror story. In this episode, I'm presenting the 2nd and final part as I tell you my very first mistake and also how you can avoid placing yourself in the same position, so I hope that this will be very informative to you. There is actually much more to tell of my story, but I will be presenting an E-Book within the next few months that will cover my progress.

Don't forget we also have a contest going on and there's still plenty of time to enter before the expiration date of May 14, 2008. So be sure to place in your entry before it's over.

Hope you all enjoy this episode.

Leave your responses to this episode by either commenting to this post, emailing me @ tony@helpmycashgrow.com, or calling the Voice Line @ 206-984-3765.

No comments: