My Headlines

Monday, April 14, 2008

Video Announcement: Contest #1

Purchase The Neatest Little Guide To Stock Market Investing by Jason Kelly
STREAM PODCAST or right-click to Save

Welcome everyone as I present the very first official contest of HelpMyCashGrow.com. I’ll provide all the details right here in the show notes but, if you haven’t already, please feel free to take a look at the video announcement if you have the time.

This month’s contest is going to be focused around a Discussion Question that I would like to see everyone participate, if possible. I ran into an excellent question that I hope to stir some excellent conversation and debate.

The prize: A copy of the 2008 Edition of "The Neatest Little Guide To Stock Market Investing" by Jason Kelly. You can win it here or you can purchase your own copy by clicking the image above.

Now before I present the question remember the winner will be chosen by their answer, the discussion, and the activeness of the reader. I would like to see what type of discussion we can surround ourselves with. Now for the discussion question.

The Question: Since money has no intrinsic value. Why did we start developing a system and evolved around money? Was our government worried we would run out of gold as a resource? How important is the control our government has over the money supply?

Contest will end and winners will be announced on May 14, 2008.

Good luck to everyone, have fun and let’s see some great answers presented.

My Odeo Channel (odeo/a834752a7ede20d1)

No comments: